Saturday, May 17, 2008

Why I created this blog

I'm a twenty-two year old student from Brussels, Belgium. It has been five years ago since I bought my first shares, Omega Pharma (Euronext Brussels). My bank gave me less than 4% interest on my bank account and I wanted to get more out of my money. That's why I thought buying shares on a stock exchange was a logical choice. The first problem I encounter was that my costs of transactions were exceeding my profits. Now, I have a bank account at a smaller, online bank, which permits me to reduce my total costs.
I created this Blog to show beginning traders, as I still am, the mistakes I made so they could learn from them. I will write about shares in my portfolio and tell you why I sell, buy or hold them. Please tell me if I’m wrong!

Dimi

No comments: